Associate Director - GTF Supply Chain Leader (Columbus Engine Center)
Location: Columbus, Georgia US
Job Number: 9951
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01337154 Date posted 07/24/2019 City Columbus State Georgia Country United States
United States of America
PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team, youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee has value so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you.
We have a rare opportunity for an Associate Director - GTF Supply Chain Leader role at our Columbus, GA, Engine Center.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Extensive analytical skills and operational excellence required to drive best in class performance.
- You possess the ability to develop and foster positive working relationships while maintaining customer and organizational priorities.
- You will have demonstrated strategic sourcing leadership with a consistent track record of driving procurement execution and supply chain performance
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status (Green Card) is required. Must have valid passport.
- Demonstrated self-sufficiency and experience with Microsoft Office and related programs is required.
- Bachelorâ€s Degree, with concentration in Business Administration, Supply Chain or a related field. An MBA or a Masterâ€s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management/Administration or Finance is preferred.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status (Green Card) is required.
- A valid passport is also a requirement.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in purchasing, operations, sales or supply chain management required.
- 8 years of executive presentation skills required.
- Familiarity with aerospace & geared turbo fan engines and parts
- Engineering/technical background
- Procurement background
- Experience in negotiating pricing and supplier contracts
- SAP experience with a focus on purchasing/related document flow
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01337154
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Director - GTF Supply Chain Leader (Columbus Engine Center)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbus, Georgia US