ENG-CSE-Assoc Eng, Draft/Prod Def
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 9931
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01336192 Date posted 07/22/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corporation, is a leader in the manufacturing of military and commercial jet engines. At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow's solutions. We are helping build a dependable future of aviation; one that allows you a full of career opportunities and the chance to use your talents and grow in a variety of ways alongside a team of dedicated individuals.
Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
CSE Fan/LPC Product Definition organization has the responsibilities of supporting the design and development of the most dependable jet propulsion products in the industry. We are seeking an experienced candidate who is knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Creating parametric 3D models and other definition files to Design intent using the UGS NX graphics software.
- Producing part prints (using the UGS NX graphics software) which includes the application of dimensioning techniques while considering manufacturability and design intent.
- Understanding, applying and interpreting Geometric Form Control to ASME Y14.5M-1994 (or later) standards (including tolerance analysis/studies).
- This position will require frequent interaction with engineering disciplines, project management and suppliers. The ability to work in a reciprocal team environment is a requirement.
- Create part print release documentation and engineering change release documentation using the UGS Teamcenter/NxManager.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- You're in an accredited four year degree program and are entering or currently in your last year.
- You are graduating by Summer 2020
- You have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- Entry-level Co-op/internship experience
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills and proven track record of collaboration, adaptability, innovation and initiative
- You demonstrate good analytical, organizational, and communication skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01336192
Community / Marketing Title: ENG-CSE-Assoc Eng, Draft/Prod Def
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US