Program Analyst, F135 Programs
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 9785
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01332429 Date posted 07/12/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
This position is located in East Hartford, CT supporting the Military Engine Programs.
The P&W Earned Value Analysis and Reporting Organization is looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individual to join its team as a Program Analyst. This position supports the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements of the F135 program as you interface with the Program Office, WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) Managers and CAMs (Control Account Manager) for the individual areas. This is a great opportunity to learn a key government program management requirement that includes both EVMS performance and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) toolset.
The effort requires leading and providing expert guidance, ensuring accurate plan status, and assisting where plan modifications are required. Additionally, exposure of plan variances are made and coordinated activity is performed to provide related variance analysis and estimates for task completions. These efforts culminate in Monthly Program Reviews, Program Risk Reviews and preparation of internal and government required performance reports.
The Program Analyst will provide leadership, guidance and communication between CIPT (Component Integrated Product Team)/IPT (Integrated product team) budget owners and the Core Program and Finance teams.
Qualified candidates must be able to communicate effectively and coordinate between a diverse team of individuals. Strict attention to detail and internal & external customer satisfaction focused is required to ensure the team meets the aggressive demands of military compliance programs.
BS/BA degree required. Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, and Business Administration preferred but not required.
MBA/MA is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- 3 + years' experience in earned value management or program financial management/support
- Focus on results and the ability to drive tasks to completion
- Strong analytical and trending skills-high proficiency of MS Excel is expected
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working across functions, organizations and all levels of management
- Problem-solving approach, initiative to continuous improvement principles (e.g. ACE, QCPC)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Comfortable executing under the pressures of a highly active environment
- Knowledge of our Program Management toolsets (SAP, Primavera, Dassian, eCSVAR)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01332429
Community / Marketing Title: Program Analyst, F135 Programs
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US