F119 Base Engine Manager
Location: Edwards AFB, California US
Job Number: 9770
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01331869 Date posted 07/11/2019 City Edwards AFB State California Country United States
United States of America
PW126: Edwards AFB 295 N. Wolfe Ave, Bldg 3810, Edwards AFB, CA, 93524 USA The sky has no limits
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
F119 Base Engine Manager
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
P&W Military Engines F119 Field Operations is seeking a Base Engine Manager (BEM) to represent P&W at Edwards AFB, CA in the high visibility, team oriented environment of the F-22 Combined Test Force.
- Providing applicable reports as required to local customers for inspection and maintenance planning and support for F-22/F119 operations, monitor and update propulsion system configuration, initialize new components in the Integrated Management Information System (IMIS) and Comprehensive Engine Management System (CEMS), etc.
- Documenting and maintaining part/module/engine maintenance history in IMIS and CEMS, to include but not limited to inspection completion and findings, Flight Test Letter (FTL)/Time Compliance Technical Directive(TCTD), component replacements, and on-condition maintenance
- Assembling engine/module work packages, conduct propulsion system pre/post-dock meetings with internal partners prior to induction of engine/module for maintenance
- Creating, maintaining, and complying with local Work Step Instructions as required for all tasks specific to location
- The BEM will also team with other P&W on-site personnel to achieve Program, EH&S, Employee Fulfillment and ACE goals and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated experience applying strong interpersonal and communication skills to lead or facilitate teams to achieve successful results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, policies, procedures and best practices
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01331869
Community / Marketing Title: F119 Base Engine Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edwards AFB, California US