University Relations and Diversity Recruitment Specialist
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 9677
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01320818 Date posted 07/05/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a vibrant and challenging environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
Pratt and Whitney has a unique opportunity as an Early Career Talent Acquisition Partner for our US-based client groups. This role will partner closely with HR Client Managers and the functional business to find top talent for college and entry level roles. As an Early Career Talent Acquisition Partner, the business is dependent on you to build their organizations with new diverse talent as a pipeline for their mid-career roles. Previous experience as HR Client manager is ideal.
This role will report into the Strategy Pipeline Manager and will be based in East Hartford, CT.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Partner with HRCM and Hiring Managers to forecast intern and early career hiring needs.
- Build and enhance relationships with colleges and universities where we recruit.
- Implement recruiting, screening and interviewing strategies for early career hires.
- Organizing events, such as campus informational meetings, intern super-day.
- Responsible for developing engaging events for interns during the summer program.
- Prepare reports and metrics on a monthly weekly/monthly basis.
Travel is required within the U.S.
Do you meet the Basic Qualifications?
- 4-yr. business/human resources-related degree
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Experience in large matrix company
- Previous experience as University Relations Specialist or HR Manager with focus in recruiting
- Previous experience with intern/early career hiring
- Outstanding interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to travel periodically and maintain a flexible work schedule
- Process improve using ACE methodologies
- Research/recommend new sources and methods to attract early career hires
- Partner with Talent team on creating an elevated candidate experience
- Support additional projects as requested.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01320818
Community / Marketing Title: University Relations and Diversity Recruitment Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US