Supplier Quality Sr Investigator
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 9541
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01323940 Date posted 06/18/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
In this role of Supplier Quality Senior Investigator, duties will include:
- Guide the SHPC Supplier Quality investigation team through the DIVE process for all escapes and quality investigations.
- Provide technical guidance to the Supplier Quality Engineering organization.
- Responsible for interfacing with Product Recall.
- Facilitate the DIVE investigations with the Supplier Quality Engineers.
- As applicable, lead, or oversee investigations to include population bounding, containment, root cause, identifying robust corrective actions and their implementation.
- Participate in Quality investigations and improvement activities.
- Follow up on Corrective actions tied to Investigations / Disclosures.
- Lead and facilitate the Focused Product and Process Audit play book and standard work.
- Provide input for the Focused audit schedule based on supplier predictive risk tool scores.
- Support compliance monitoring activities, including audits and self-evaluations.
- Support Ethics and Compliance concerns within the supply base.
- Support risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Seek continuous improvement and use ACE tools to analyze past events (including root causes) in order to improve systems and controls.
- Coordinate and maintain Quality Clinic activities.
- Travel may be up to 20%.
- BS Degree
- 5+ years of experience in engineering or quality
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities
- High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and pursue continued growth and developmental opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management and external customers
- Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01323940
Community / Marketing Title: Supplier Quality Sr Investigator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US