F135 Scheduling Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 9502
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01325462 Date posted 06/14/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney's Program Planning & Scheduling (PP&S) organization is searching for a Program Scheduling Manager. The PP&S organization works with key program stakeholders to promote the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) as a healthy, integrated management tool. The master schedule is the program's most powerful management tool and when properly maintained, the schedule can be used to influence program management decisions and actions.
PP&S supports various programs by managing the IMS content, providing quality analysis of the product and ensuring that it meets government and company standards.
The Program Scheduling Manager works with program office stakeholders and partners to ensure quality inputs and baseline integrity.
As a Program Scheduling Manager, you will be:
Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience or advanced degree with 3+ years of experience
Required: 5+ years of experience with bachelor's degree, 3 years with advanced degree to include:
- Working as a program planner using scheduling software (i.e. Primavera, MS Project, Open Plan)
- Experience in developing talent and driving team performance.
- Understanding of earned-value management and scheduling principles and their application to complex projects
- Experience with DoD reporting requirements
- US citizenship required due to government contracts
- Bachelor's degree required
- Familiarity with the NDIA's Planning and Scheduling Excellence Guide
- Experience on DCMA compliance programs, reporting requirements, and familiarity with the DoD Earned Value Management System Interpretation Guide (EVM Sig)
- Experience using a Monte Carlo schedule risk simulator (i.e. Primavera Risk Analysis, Acumen Fuse)
- Understanding of systems/project engineering concepts and practices
- Organized and self-motivated with excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01325462
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Scheduling Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US