Customer Service Associate
Location: Bridgeport, West Virginia US
Job Number: 8919
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01308992 Date posted 04/23/2019 City Bridgeport State West Virginia Country United States
United States of America
PW200: Bridgeport WV 1525 Midway Park Road, Bridgeport, WV, 26330 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
Bridgeport WV is a recognized leader in servicing and overhaul of jet propulsion engines for the aerospace and commercial markets. We are looking for high energy, dynamic Customer Service Senior Associate to serve as a customer liaison, responsible for management of engine service events while achieving all financial and service delivery goals. If you would like to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to incorporate new ideas into practice, this may be your opportunity.
This is a challenging and highly visible role in the Bridgeport WV Engine service center. You will serve as the Customer Service Senior Associate (CSSA), collaborating with Service Center support team and the Event Manager.
- You will be responsible for helping the Event Manager build customer relationships, and represent the customer's interests during daily operations. In addition, the CSSA is to help drive the moments of truth with the customer for all engine shop events.
- The CSSA works in close partnership with the Event Manager and the sales team in order to address engine induction opportunities. You will balance operational goals with satisfying customer commitments while maintaining profitability.
- Support engine induction process
- Support customer hold process
- Support profitability of customer events
- Analyze and approve cost estimates, invoices, and warranty application
- Coordinate customer visits
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years professional experience
- US. Citizenship, due to government contract
- Possess self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude.
- Validated interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and the position demands accuracy and responsibility.
- Able to plan and arrange work schedule to fit customer requirement with minimal supervision. Utilize oriented, positive attitude.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01308992
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Associate
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bridgeport, West Virginia US