F135 Support Equipment Integration Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 8259
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01293602 Date posted 02/26/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it, and as part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you. We have an opportunity for a Support Equipment Integration Manager to join our team.
Do you have the experience we are looking for? Job Description:
- Responsible for all contractual requirements delivered by the F135 Support Equipment (SE) Team.
- Training and guiding SE Control Account Managers on technical and contractual requirements.
- Coordinating and managing SE team to sustain and support all site and depot activations for F135 SE activities.
- Manage and support all subcontractors such as Rolls Royce and UTAS on delivering products and services
- Hosting weekly meetings with the customer and subcontractors to ensure all deliverables are on track, identify obstacles or challenges and finding solutions to resolve.
- Responsible for tailoring events for all US and International Services to ensure all their SE needs are identified via ongoing communications and site visits
- Manage current asset usage in the operational F135 units and forecast future demands, spare details and spare end items
- Working with control account managers to Identify risks, providing root cause, impact to the program, corrective action and recovery on a monthly basis to internal and external customers
- Interact with cross functional teams, disciplines and upper management for various F135 departments daily
- Work closely with the Joint Program Office (JPO) and Uniformed Armed Services to ensure Support Equipment team is meeting quality requirements and customer expectations
- BA/BS degree preferably in Business/Finance/Supply Chain/Operations/Logistics or a Technical field.
- 5 years of professional experience
- 5 years of experience of MS office
- U.S. Citizen due to federal contracts
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate activities across groups/departments
- Prior contract experience and ability to interpret contract language
- Prior business experience in cost accounting and finance
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated ability for problem solving
- Self- motivated and strong work ethic
- Ability to operate in a continually changing business environment with dynamic job responsibilities
- Ability to perform in a high paced environment
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01293602
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Support Equipment Integration Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US