Technology Control Security Specialist -Turkey - Pratt & Whitney
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 8085
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01293099 Date posted 02/11/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
The sky has no limits.
At Pratt & Whitney, we work with an explorer's heart and a perfectionist's grit to build jet engines that turn potential into reality. We enable passenger planes to soar quietly over our cities and power jets as nimble as birds to defend our freedom. Alongside developing technologies that challenge the status quo, we've built an environment where each and every employee is valued.
We are fueled by people like you that bring passion, teamwork and leadership to everything they do - at work or in the community.
As part of it all, you'll have ample opportunity to use your outstanding skills to craft the future of flight - and build a truly rewarding career.
Are you willing to make a difference?
Our F135 engine program that powers the F-35 lightning II fighter aircraft is currently seeking a highly motivated, self-starting Technology Control Security Manager (TCSM) for the Turkish F135 Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade (MRO&U) facility, located in Eskisehir, Turkey.
You'll serve as the onsite specialist and P&W representative in all matters pertaining to the established F135 program technology control requirements.
You will be assigned to Pratt & Whitney's Government Security Compliance (GSC) team and report directly to the F135 International Security Manager.
You'll expertly apply knowledge of security and program specific requirements in order to counsel and influence at all levels of the organization, government customers and other mission partners to achieve 100 percent security compliance US.
Your exceptional communication and customer service skills with an ability to adapt and react quickly in a dynamic and potentially demanding situations are in demand and we'd love to hear from you!
You'll use your strong technical leadership skills and meaningful industry security experience.
We would love to learn about your successful track record working with U.S. Government agencies on the design, development and implementation of security plans, protocols and processes that protect classified information, company sensitive and proprietary data.
- Bachelors Degree and 4+ years of experience with Government Security and DoD regulations
- A US Citizenship is required due to government programs
- An Active DoD Security Clearance
- Master's Degree
- Familiarity with and understanding of the various roles and regulations relating to classified and unclassified security
- Basic understanding of government contracts and export control requirements as it relates to ITAR
- Proven ability for problem solving and strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge or direct experience working with jet engine depot operations
- Familiar with international site operations
- Positive and effective interpersonal skills related to business interactions with a diverse international customer base to include the planning, execution and assessment of various projects
- Obtain/maintain other government access approvals
- Experience in combined areas of: Security planning, facility security officer, branch/site management, area/division manager, or program manager (NISPOM, RMF, DFARS, etc)
- F135 Engine build knowledge
- Industrial Security and Government Security Compliance experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01293099
Community / Marketing Title: Technology Control Security Specialist -Turkey - Pratt & Whitney
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US