Location: Bridgeport, West Virginia US
Job Number: 7720
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01289036 Date posted 01/24/2019 City Bridgeport State West Virginia Country United States
United States of America
PW219: Bridgeport (CKB) Service Ctr 1527 Midway Park Drive, Bridgeport, WV, 26330 USA
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you. We have a rare opportunity for a talented Environmental Health & Safety Pilot to be based in Bridgeport WV.
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
You will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
The EH&S Pilot will report directly to the Pratt & Whitney Engine Services (PWES) Regional Service Center Network (RSCN) EH&S Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring that the facility aligns with all aspects of the UTC, P&W, and that P&WC EH&S Policy are followed in a timely, professional and accurate manner. The Pilot will work closely with the RSCN EH&S Coordinator to ensure compliance at all levels. The Pilot will assist the EH&S Coordinator with projects, audits and inspections as required and necessary.
- You will meet all Federal, State and local requirements on a timely basis in line with the scheduled dates
- Report all incidents, accidents, exceeding of limits or non-compliance in line with established company policies and procedures
- Lead EH&S investigations and DIVES, implementing corrective actions
- Maintain the facilities UTC EH&S Reporting System to ensure accuracy and meeting all targets on time
- Performing monthly EH&S inspections and audits while closing all actions in a timely manner
- Review online EH&S reporting concerns and ensure actions are closed in a timely manner
- Ensure annual drills are performed in line with established time tables
- Train employees within the facility on all aspects of EH&S
- Work with EH&S Coordinator to ensure annual training plan is set and completed on time
- HS Diploma or Associates degree or other 2-year post high school training
- 2 years of EH&S experience
- US Citizen, due to government contracts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and database software
- Strong written and communication skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01289036
Community / Marketing Title: EH&S Pilot
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bridgeport, West Virginia US