Structural Powder Screener/Blender 5th Shift
Location: Clayville, New York US
Job Number: 7709
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01289810 Date posted 01/23/2019 City Clayville State New York Country United States
United States of America
PW106: Clayville 2395 Main Street, Clayville, NY, 13322 USA
Pratt and Whitney is a world leader in aircraft engines and auxiliary power units. Headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut, the company has locations around the United States and across the world.
We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and we are behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
Do you have the experience to join our Team?
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Process super alloy powder within the confines of an environmentally controlled, isolated area. Entry level position.
- Screen & blend powder metals
- Ensure work is accurate
- Adhere to quality procedures
- May be required to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this position in support of department objectives and to develop one's skills
- Adhere to ACE guidelines and perform ACE duties as required
- Adhere to all EH & S guidelines, including wearing of required personal protective equipment
- Ability to push, pull, and lift within specified weight restrictions
- Physically capable of wearing a tight fitting half mask respirator
- Ability to operate basic hand tools
- Must follow written work instructions
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs independently
- Must be comfortable working from heights
- Must be physically capable of: bending, lifting, squatting, twisting, overhead reaching, standing on feet for long period of time - up to 8 hrs, and climbing stairs
* Education / Certifications
High School Diploma or GED
- High School diploma of GED
Preferred Qualifications :
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Manufacturing background
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01289810
Community / Marketing Title: Structural Powder Screener/Blender 5th Shift
Location_formattedLocationLong: Clayville, New York US