Engine Master Scheduler
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 7652
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01288941 Date posted 01/18/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a talented EngineMaster Scheduler to be based in East Hartford, CT.
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Pratt & Whitney's Enterprise Capacity & Materials Planning Strategy (ECMPS) organization is seeking an analytical, goal oriented individual to join the Engine Master Scheduling Team in this exciting and challenging role. Our team actively supports Pratt & Whitney's growth products engaging in a collaborative work environment to enable schedule change management and by creating / maintaining the demand signal for master scheduled items. Responsibilities include:
- Planning and control of master scheduling processes and activities for assigned programs.
- Develop feasible master production schedule proposals that support customer requirements and align with production capabilities, while considering schedule stability and inventory impact.
- Execute approved schedule changes on time into SAP utilizing standard work processes and sales order structure that drives demand for correct configuration.
- Prepare schedule summaries and perform other analytical activities in support of Sales Inventory & Operations Planning, MPS Review Board.
- Participate on Planning & Scheduling teams to support new business and process improvements.
- Daily interaction with individuals and groups outside of the ECMPS organization. Experience/Qualifications:
- BS degree in Operations/Industrial Management, Engineering or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience
- US Citizen required to work on Government Contracts
- Master's degree in Operations/Industrial Management, Engineering or Supply Chain with 4+years of experience
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently with the value stream teams
- You will have good analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- SAP experience
- APICS certification
- ACE Certification
Do you wish you could put your expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01288941
Community / Marketing Title: Engine Master Scheduler
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US