Deputy FLM – NEO Line
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 7609
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01286109 Date posted 01/16/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA Job Description
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a talented Deputy Operations FLM- NEO Line to be based in Middletown CT.
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
This is a challenging and highly visible role in the Product Delivery Center, working with Operations Executive Leadership.
- You will serve as the primary collaborator with Engine Center support team (Process planning, Quality, Materials)
- Ensure seamless production throughout the evening
- You will be accountable for the execution of the assembly and test plans, leading staffing to the standard work.
- Participate in ACE and lean events, supporting RRCA activities, developing employee engagement and driving world-class EHS culture
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or Industrial Management
- 7+ years industrial Leadership experience
- US. Citizenship, due to government contract
- Strong experience with engine assembly and engine testing
- Possess a high degree of judgment in analysis of service and engineering data
- Utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills .
- Capable of self-direction, managing and troubleshooting complex situations and issues.
- Focus on meeting customer needs, and while managing multiple priorities.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01286109
Community / Marketing Title: Deputy FLM – NEO Line
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US