Sr. Manager, Business Development
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 7399
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01286151 Date posted 01/14/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The Advanced Engines Product Development Manager position is within the Pratt & Whitney (P&W) Military Engines Domestic Business Development (BD) and International Programs organization.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Interfacing with the P&W customer focus team (DoD, USAF, USN, USMC & Army) and will support the Small Military Engines team within ME.
- Executing small military engines strategy designed to bring in new business and better serve our military customer's unique needs.
- Develop, coordinating and providing clear and consistent communications to internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Projects assigned may support a number of engine programs.
- Coordinating customer Interfaces and ensure strategic alignment to maximize our military engines and aftermarket business.
- Directing and/or assisting with the preparation of proposals and RFP responses, building advocacy for P&W products and services through implementation of sound business development and marketing strategies.
- Significant interface and communication with assigned Program Offices, P&W Field Offices, P&W Washington Office, and external customers will be critical to the success of the team.
- Managing the day-to-day internal processes critical to our success.
- Managing the generation of key management presentations, white papers and reports as necessary to reflect our domestic business development program strategies and communicate them internally and externally.
- Supporting associated business development activities Including shows & exhibits planning, attending conferences and taking an active role in the organization's ACE activities.
Education I Certifications:
Preferred: A degree in Business, Engineering, or other Technical Field; MS/MA in Business, Engineering, or other Technical Field
Experience / Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in the aerospace industry
- 5+ years of military experience - either by working military programs or direct past military service
- Experience in business development, proposal management, technology marketing, and engine design/development
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to synthesize diverse technology approaches into cohesive program plans.
- Ability to obtain and maintain in good standing a DoD security clearance Is required.
- Export Compliance experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01286151
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager, Business Development
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US