Sr. Contracts Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 7132
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01280161 Date posted 01/02/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in aircraft engines and auxiliary power units. Headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut, the company has locations around the United States and across the world. We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and we are behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
Do you have the experience to join the Contracts Management Team?
As the Senior Manager, Commercial Engine (CE) Contracts you will support in the following areas:
- Drafting, negotiation, interpretation and management of proposal and contract documents for Commercial Engines & Aftermarket Services sales offerings
- You will have the opportunity to develop customer interaction skills, improve negotiation abilities, and gain international business experience
- You will participate in campaign strategy development, drive sales proposal efforts, including coordinating input from other organizations during the sales campaign process, drafting sales proposals to meet internal and external customer requirements and ensuring that all documents properly reflect Pratt & Whitney business and legal objectives
- You will frequently be involved in customer negotiations, including travel to customer sites as needed
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies, processes and procedures, and tools to achieve the Commercial Engines Contracts organizations objectives
- Drive compliance with department policies and procedures related to document preparation and approval and communication of department and company business objectives.
- NOTE: The tasks are schedule driven and require occasional non-core hours and/or travel.
* Education / Certifications
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01280161
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Contracts Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US