HMC Business Analyst
Location: Tinker AFB, Oklahoma US
Job Number: 7058
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01249716 Date posted 01/02/2019 City Tinker AFB State Oklahoma Country United States
United States of America
PW215: Tinker Air Force Base OC-ALC 3001 Staff Dr, Tinker AFB, OK, 73145 USA
Heavy Maintenance Center (HMC) Business Analyst duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform data entry related to performance, discrepancies, and schedule
- Development and tracking of operations review presentations using inputs from HMC staff
- Attendance of production and operations reviews
- Order and manage commodities and services required for HMC operations (office supplies, printer/copier maintenance and servicing, site access by vendors, help desk tickets,etc.)
- Managing on-boarding process for new employees (computer/office setup, tracking of on-board process with HR, ensuring new employee has a smooth transition into the HMC)
- Coordination of new hire requisitions and interviews or employee change of status
- Creation and management of HMC mechanic computer accounts
- Tracking and management of HMC business costs
- Data entry of QCPC turn backs (quality tracking) and investigative support
- Build and maintain productive relationships with USAF OC-ALC counterparts in support of the HMC.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement system. (Including implementation of TPM, QCPC, MFA, standard work, process certification, etc.)
BA/BS degree w/0-2+ years experience.
Experience using SAP is a significant plus.
High degree of confidence with Microsoft Office tools required.
Candidate must be a good communicator across many levels of shop operations and senior management. Candidate must be able to balance multiple constraints to schedule work to achieve required engine turn-around-times. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required. Successful candidate must be able to work on a wide variety of tasks with moderate guidance and direction. Successful candidate must demonstrate commitment to the Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) and International Trade & Compliance (ITC) programs by complying with all policies and procedures, completing all required training and supporting all EH&S & ITC committee activities. Travel, over time, and weekend work schedule may be required Must be available for second shift.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01249716
Community / Marketing Title: HMC Business Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tinker AFB, Oklahoma US