F135 Turkey FACO
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 6992
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01272677 Date posted 01/02/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
The Product Delivery Center (PDC) International Operations is looking for a highly motivated individual for testing production F135 engines within the FACO (Foreign Assembly and Check Out) facility in Turkey. The Production Test Engineer is responsible for ensuring every engine is tested to requirements and aids in resolving any issue involving test stand, data acquisition, and engine interaction. This position requires the individual to work independently utilizing engine technical documentation, in house historical data, and engine generated data to ensure engines process on schedule and provide technical troubleshooting recommendations to the operations team when issues arise. Key Job Responsibilities:
- You will troubleshoot engines in the test stand.
- You will provide engineering recommendations in writing during engine test.
- You will collaborate with Engineering (PSA (performance systems analysis group), SE-V (systems engineering validation group)) to resolve technical issues.
- You will make process improvements by reducing cycle times and jet fuel usage. - You will perform basic facility data system and measurement system troubleshooting including thrust system checks and facility computing systems start up/reboots - You will become familiar with the in-house processes such as plotting/displaying engine parameters from the data acquisition system and processing compliance /customer requirements derived from engine test data.
- You will be the Process Owner for the entire Engine Test Process, including creation/modification of work instructions. Additionally, Production Test Engineering collaborates on several projects and will work closely together to achieve results. Travel may be required for this position to support training and proficiency development in locations such as CT and WPB
Education/Qualifications B.S. in Engineering or technical discipline
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01272677
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Turkey FACO
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US