Project Manager, PDC Materials
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 6898
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01273379 Date posted 01/03/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you. Do you wish you could use your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply.
The Product Delivery Center (PDC) Materials Organization is seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill a position within the strategy and standard work group. Could that be you? This position will require cross functional interaction to implement standard work that will streamline the materials execution value stream.
- Utilize ACE/Lean principles to establish world-class Materials Flow/Synchronization within the value stream.
- Lead projects related to inventory, lead time, and cost reduction.
- Support the implementation of automated solutions throughout the material value stream
- Project management of initiatives to eliminate erroneous data within SAP to allow for greater accuracy of dedications for engine and aftermarket requirements.
- Additional project requests and cross functional teaming with the Command Center, GD&L, and PDC.
- Creation and management of business process across the P&W material execution value stream.
- Understand and support the aftermarket dedication and spares escalation processes candidate will work closely with digital technology, production, engineering, quality & industrial management to ensure all material requirements are fully supported.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Materials Management or similar.
- US Citizen required due to government contract
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management or Operations
- Be self-motivated
- Demonstrate good analytical and organizational skills
- Can craft clear communication
- Possess excellent judgement and professional maturity
- Can provide creative solutions
- Can build positive relationships
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Strong SAP experience is prefer
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01273379
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager, PDC Materials
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US