Program Model Intern
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 6849
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01278382 Date posted 01/04/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it.
As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow's solutions. Our internships and co-ops are designed to help build your professional credentials while also igniting your imagination. Opportunities exist throughout our company and are available to students who are motivated to learn and grow.
- Support on financial report outs, attend SIPTS / EC / task approvals, VSL (Vital Statistics Log) /CAIR package and industrial activities.
- Create financial reports as required for E&D (Engineering & Development) budget, EMC (Executive Management Committee), MFR (Monthly Financial Reports), MPR (Monthly Program Reviews), PCE (Partnership Collaboration) reviews.
- Attend engineering reviews and advise risk/opportunity for PW1400 (i.e. PIP changes).
- Assist in establishing the VSL/CAIR package standardization.
- Support industrial reviews with Shorts.
- Related course research or project work in aerospace preferred
- Experience in MS PowerPoint and Excel required
- Self-starter, who can prioritize to meet various deadlines
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and execute appropriate decision making in a fast paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, along with good interpersonal skills
- Results oriented, while being customer focused
- Ability to work within a team environment
Must be pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering or Business. Must have a 3.0 GPA at minimum.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01278382
Community / Marketing Title: Program Model Intern
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US