Advanced Military Engines Program Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 6783
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01284788 Date posted 01/04/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The Advanced Military Engine Programs (AMEP) Program manager will lead a diverse program management and engineering team through technology transition and demonstration supporting the Pratt and Whitney next generation advanced engine technology portfolio. This position is an exciting opportunity to be on the forefront developing the critical technologies to support the next generation of Pratt and Whitney products. This position provides responsibility for multiple Government and internally funded programs / propulsion system studies, engine demos and technology rigs, focused on positioning Pratt and Whitney for future opportunities.
The selected candidate will:
- Manage technology programs in support of P and W strategic goals.
- Work with weapon system contractors (WSC) and Government Customers.
- Support program MPR's and IPMT's and support the AMEP IPMT .
- Lead proposal development to meet customer expectations and win programs based on Pratt and Whitney strategic goals.
- Lead multi-functional teams maintaining alignment with Pratt and Whitney strategic goals and Interface with Pratt and Whitney Military engines senior management as required.
- Manage program to EVMS and IMS requirements .
Due to our government contracts, all applicants must be US Citizens.
- 10+ years' experience with technical and project/program management experience to efficiently execute complex program activities.
- Current security clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain one.
- Advanced degree, with 7+ years' experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using the framework of Pratt & Whitney 1.5 L2, as well as ACE tools and metrics.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to make sound decisions consistent with program strategies.
- Concise and positive written and oral communications skills.
- Working knowledge of Pratt and Whitney Earned Value and IMS tools.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01284788
Community / Marketing Title: Advanced Military Engines Program Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US