F135 Product Team Leader
Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma US
Job Number: 6710
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01232904 Date posted 01/03/2019 City Midwest City State Oklahoma Country United States
United States of America
PW146: Oklahoma City, OK 2701 Liberty Parkway, Midwest City, OK, 73110 USA
Pratt and Whitney Eagle Supply is the F100, F119, F135 component repair management organization for the Pratt and Whitney Military Engines Sustainment Organization. Eagle Supply leads the maintenance, repair and overhaul value stream to meet Pratt and Whitney engine program, fleet management and US government customer requirements.
Eagle Supply is seeking an Item Repair Manager to lead F135 Product Team activity at our operation in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify, align and coordinate engine Product Team activity to meet customer component repair requirements and the Military Engines Sustainment Organization business goals.
- Set daily business operations cadence, drive organization behavior to deliver established business goals; set metric driven operational culture
- Proactively engage engine program engineering, purchasing, finance, contracts resources to improve repairs management product delivery performance.
- Articulate complex value stream issues to internal, external stakeholders. Quickly formulate positions for improvement and deliver relevant, concise, professional communication at senior organizational levels.
- Ability to quickly assess value stream problems, seek relevant information, evaluate information/data, formulate solutions, make timely decisions, implement improvement actions.
- Establish credible, impactful working relationships with internal programs and external government customer base.
- Adapt and evolve with rapidly changing business conditions in a growth oriented business environment.
- Create cohesive, collaborative working environment where peers are involved and accountable, promote healthy working relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Proficient with ERP systems; SAP, US Govt. Property, Microsoft Office, Access Databases a plus.
- Conduct business according to UTC Code of Ethics, EH&S, Export procedures, P&W Policies & Procedures.
- Focus on Continuous Improvement through use of the ACE Operating System.
-Previous technical field program management, engineering or operations experience preferred (5+yrs)
-Aviation maintenance, repair, overhaul experience preferred
-Knowledge of government contracting preferred
-ACE associate level preferred
-Flexibility to occasionally support extended hours
-Travel dependent on business need (10%)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01232904
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Product Team Leader
Location_formattedLocationLong: Midwest City, Oklahoma US