F117 Logistics Program Management Senior Data Analyst
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 6666
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01276113 Date posted 01/02/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA Are you looking to be a part of a fun, high performing and expertly engaging team? Are you qualified? We want you to join our family at Pratt & Whitney today, and fully realize your limitless potential.
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in aircraft engines and auxiliary power units. PrattandWhitney is the global leader in crafting and developing state of the art turbine engines, like the Geared Turbofan for commercial and military aircrafts. Headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut, we have locations around the United States and across the world.
We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
The sky has no limits and flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you will help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
We have a rare opportunity for a hardworking Senior Data Analyst for our F117 Logistics Program Management organization in East Hartford, Connecticut.
Do you have the experience to join our team?
The Pratt and Whitney F117 Logistics Program Management (LPM) organization has an open position for a Senior Data Analyst to support our Technical, Materials, Operations, Forecasting and Controls and Accessories Repair teams. Over the last 20 years of the F117 program, significant transactional data has been gathered in SAP, Operational Data Bases, and standalone Access Data Bases.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will be responsible for providing data analysis support to the F117 LPM team using information captured in these systems
- You will be expected to coach and mentor all members of the team to increase the overall proficiency and understanding of accessing and using data from sources listed in the Experience/Qualification section
- You will coordinate with the IT Organization to obtain funding and manage current and planned projects that this position will be working on, which are: Controls and Accessories Repair Management, Scrap and Repair Data Analysis and Decision Making, F77 Part Requirements Management, F117 Materials Item Manager Analysis Tools Request for Sales Credit IT Project
*Associated grade level to be determined by candidate selected.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelors degreed candidates will have 10+ years of experience in developing and deploying business intelligence tools related to operations, supply chain, and/or aftermarket; Masters degreed applicants are expected to have 7+ years of the same experience
- 1+ years of project management in a related field
- 7+ years with Business Objects, MS Access and Excel, Oracle, and/or Business Warehouse
- You will have a bachelor's and/or master's degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, or related field
- You will have 5+ years experience with of SAP master data and SAP ODM Tables
- You will have proven strong customer relationship, communication, and teamwork skills
- You will possess and demonstrate a high degree of understanding and comprehension in relation to logistics program management organizational skills, processes and program strategies
- Coaching and mentoring skills to increase the knowledge and skill level of the F117 Logistics Program Management organization
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01276113
Community / Marketing Title: F117 Logistics Program Management Senior Data Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US