Location: Bridgeport, West Virginia US
Job Number: 12547
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01395457 Date posted 03/23/2020 City Bridgeport State West Virginia Country United States
United States of America
PW200: Bridgeport WV 1525 Midway Park Road, Bridgeport, WV, 26330 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for!
This is a Process Engineering position focused on continuous improvementÂ for supporting businessÂ activities and aircraft engine overhaul and repair processes: disassembly, clean, NDT, detail inspection, assembly and test.Â Duties include:
- Participating as a team leader to implement lean manufacturing methods within selected area of cells.
- Oversees and facilitatesÂ continuous improvementÂ events.
- Applies tools and methodologies in business and manufacturing environments to drive best in class processes.
- Tracks and reports trends and root cause and corrective action analysis in key business processes: Â man-hours, turn-around time (TAT), cost of poor quality (COPQ), etc..Â
- Works with other departments within the broader company as required to achieve project goals.Â
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering or other technical field and 3+ years of experience in engineering, quality, manufacturing, aerospace, and/or similar field of work
- US citizenship required due to government contracts
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities
- High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement
- Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do and that is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01395457
Community / Marketing Title: Industrial Engineer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bridgeport, West Virginia US