F135 Depot Requirements Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 12341
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01375688 Date posted 03/04/2020 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an F135 Sustainment team that is focused on product readiness during rapid fleet growth and activation of multiple depot locations.
You will be responsible for Title 10 (Core, 50/50) requirements forecasting and reporting, along with managing module Best Value workload allocation during year of execution.Â You will also develop and maintain sub-contractor Depot Financial Management contractual language and ensure financial reporting requirements are captured in Workshare Agreements, Implementation Agreements, and SSOWs.Â
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conducting sub-contract proposal â€Fair & Reasonableâ€ assessments.Â
- Consolidating monthly/annual sub-contractor Title 10 SDRL deliverables for use in generating annual reports.Â
- Managing International Depot Purchase Order and Invoice delivery, execution, and closure activities.Â
- Monitoring contract spend rates applicable to the Depot Network.Â
- Maintaining Depot Network and individual Depot Workscope costing data.Â
- Identifying and monitoring opportunities for Life-Cycle Cost reduction activities in the Depot Network.Â
- Forecast Depot budget requirements for OMM and contract RFP/proposal generation.Â
- Developing and maintaining quality metrics for the effective management of the Title 10 and Depot Financial Management processes.
Bachelorâ€s degree is required.Â Preference for aerospace, engineering, finance, or business management.Â Other disciplines may be considered with appropriate work history.
- 7+ years of experience in support of aerospace and/or propulsion production/maintenance, with 4+ years of Financial, business, or program management experience.
- Must be a US Citizen due to government contracts
- Aerospace/Propulsion Â Technical background, understanding of production and maintenance schedules and military operations and processes.
- Ability to apply financial insight and solutions to Depot issues and support structure
- Knowledge of contracting, RFP, Proposal, and execution processes
- Previous experience with SAP or similar management system
- Proficient with databases, Microsoft office, Project, and/or Visio
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and organization, with the ability to prioritize in a dynamic work environment
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01375688
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Depot Requirements Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US