F135 PLM Control Account Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 12256
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01391052 Date posted 02/25/2020 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you. We have a rare opportunity for a talented F135 Control Account Manager in East Hartford, CT.
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
You will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued allowing innovation and creativity to thrive. We believe this will ensure all employees are engaged and empowered.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Join our team as an F135 Product Line Manager Control Account Manager
Pratt & Whitney is in search of an F135 Product Line Manager (PLM) Control Account Manager. P&W Military Customer Support F135 (PLM) provides products and services to sustain the worldwide propulsion fleet of F135 engines including Customer Support Engineering, Support Equipment, and Joint Technical Data.
This position will be responsible for managing budgets and schedules for government contracts.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage work and budgets using the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and provide variance explanations as required.
- Represent the F135 PLM at Estimate at Completion (EAC) Reviews, Risk Reviews, and Integrated Baseline Reviews.
- Baseline and maintain Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) schedules, including entering end of month performance status and schedule activity updates.
- Develop Basis of Estimates (BOE) for government proposals, support contract negotiations and contract modifications.
- Due to our government contracts, all applicants must be US Citizens.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Bachelor's degree is required, preference for finance, business, or technical fields. Other degree disciplines will be considered with appropriate work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of work experience, with 3+ years in budget management, contract negotiation, scheduling, or Earned Value Management System.
- Must be US Citizen due to government contracts
- Experience with F135 program
- ACE Associate
- Proficiency in SAP, Primavera, and Dassian software
- Able to write proposals for and/or negotiate government contracts
- Concise communication skills to provide status updates to internal and external customers at all levels of the program.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01391052
Community / Marketing Title: F135 PLM Control Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US