Specialist, GTF Customer Service
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 12190
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01389924 Date posted 02/20/2020 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
INCLUSION POWERS INNOVATION:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
A phenomenal opportunity exists to join us in the role of Specialist, GTF Customer Service at our East Hartford, CT Campus.
In this role, you will perform and support GTF repair and overhaul tactical transactional activities.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Interface with GTF operators around the globe to assess their need and perform transactions that will allow parts to flow to our global repair network.Â Â Â This includes generating quotes, invoices, status updates, and implementing solutions in situations where parts are delayed back to the customer.Â Â Â
- Support special projects related to the sourcing process to include vendor set-up and training.Â This will require that you work with various internal systems and SharePoint sites.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills between our Pratt & Whitney discipline leaders, Engine partners and our network of repair suppliers
- You will interface with multiple departments across functional groups.
- Develop and foster positive working relationships while maintaining customer and organizational priorities, possess strong initiative, strategic leadership and be able to work independently.Â
- Bachelorâ€s Degree, with preference to Business Administration, Supply Chain or a related field, is required.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status (Green Card) is required. Must have valid passport.
- A minimum of 3 years of customer service experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in purchasing, operations, sales or supply chain management is required.Â Â Internship and/or co-op in lieu of experience will be considered.
- Familiarity with NGPF engines and parts
- Procurement background
- Customer service background
- SAP experience
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01389924
Community / Marketing Title: Specialist, GTF Customer Service
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US