Associate, Quality Compliance
Location: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico US
Job Number: 12097
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01371960 Date posted 02/14/2020 City Aguadilla State Puerto Rico Country United States
United States of America
PW222: PW Puerto Rico Road 110 North Km28.8 San Antonio Industrial Park, Aguadilla, PR, 00603 USA
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
Youâ€ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team, youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
The sky has no limits.
Are you passionate about advancing in your career?
We continue growing and there is a deep focus on our culture. We're committed to being a company that is open and mindful, and we've built an environment where each and every employee has value.
This is an exciting time to join us!
Performs product and process audits and quality audits and reviews. Reviews quality data and determines if all products and processes are aligned with regulatory standards. Recommends corrective actions and process reengineering. Prepares and maintains Quality documentation.
Major areas of responsibilities or tasks
- Plan and lead the AS9100 certification
- Support management with certification requirement by ensuring compliance.
- Plan and conduct compliance audit, determine audit scope and design audit programs.
- Determine audit objectives and prepare audit programs using appropriate techniques to achieve the objectives of the audit, coordinate with other internal auditors as needed.
- Ensure internal auditor comply with the objectives, coach and mentoring on the process and programs
- Produce written reports on audit findings which include recommendations to improve and program result
- Reviews and makes recommendations for procedures and metrics that support compliance with industry and regulatory standards.
- Analyzes procedures and metrics that impact quality to develop recommendations for improving compliance with internal standards.
- Attend and have participation in group meetings, teleconferences and/or training required.
- Actively participate in initiatives for continuous improvement using ACE tools and support AS9100 efforts. Obtain ACE Associate certification.
- Support project management activities.
- Based on business needs, the incumbent may be required to support other duties/functions within the company.
- Bachelorâ€s degree in Engineering, Quality, Management, Mathematics, Business Administration
- 3+ years' of experience in quality
- English fluency (verbal and written)
- Advanced degree or certification through one of the following is required: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA); Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience as Internal Auditor
Pratt & Whitney is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01371960
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Quality Compliance
Location_formattedLocationLong: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico US