Senior Associate, Procurement
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 12086
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01388599 Date posted 02/13/2020 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion powers innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
The Senior Associate, Procurement, is responsible for focusing on processing outsourcing & leased labor within the Engineering Organization, and interacting with suppliers, Procurement & Legal departments. You will help implement PW's Global Engineering Sourcing strategy to ensure fulfillment of P&W and Engineering business and financial objectives.
- Issuing purchase orders, purchase order revisions, purchase order closures, and resolving invoicing issues via eOutsourcing tool & SAP.
- Processing Contract Labor/Lease Labor new hires via onboarding process, handling profile extensions, terminations, CATS access, profile revisions, uploading CATS reports to the supplier portal, resolving payment issues and participating in new eSourcing tool automation.
- Performing supplier contract (Master Terms Agreement) compliance assessments.
- Supporting Global Engineering Sourcing leader in preparing various reports and presentations for UTC and P&W senior management
15% domestic travel is anticipated to cover supplier audits as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of combined experience working with customers, suppliers and procurement
- US Citizenship due to government programs
- Previous experience working with PW procurement helpful
- Ability to craft clear communication and develop meaningful relationships
- eSourcing tool experience helpful
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01388599
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Procurement
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US