Marketing Account Manager
Location: Remote City, Georgia US
Job Number: 12051
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01386224 Date posted 02/11/2020 City Remote City State Georgia Country United States
United States of America
PW149: Georgia Field Location Remote Location, Remote City, GA, 30336 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
Â At Pratt & Whitney, youâ€ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
As Marketing Account Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the long-term success of our customer programs. You will act as the primary P&WC interface with client organizationsâ€ and will leverage your industry and commercial expertise in order to ensure our customer commitments are met at every level of the organization. You will be reporting directly to the Director and be working alongside a dynamic and high potential team.
- Discipline point of contact for matters specific to assigned customersÂ
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships and develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Co-ordinate and work closely with Engineering, Operations, Customer Service, Quality, Finance, and other internal organizations on customer focused issues/events
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Knowledge of contractual structures with ability to execute functionally the contract ensuring P&WC interests are met. Prepare commercial letters.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and externals collaborators via briefing papers and otherwise.
- Forecast and track key account metrics. Follow-up on any necessary corrective actions.
- Assist with high priority requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Assist in new product proposal efforts
- Assist in preparation efforts for Senior Management Meetings and visits (between P&WC and Customers), including presentation material and briefing papers.
- Preparation logistics for trade shows for responsible customers.Â Â Â
- Coordinate, monitor and report on-time delivery of all key requirements
- Contribute to corrective action teams and coordinate with other functional teams.
- Support new product program management team and customer progress reviews
- Occasional travel (10%)
- Understands well American culture and strong in building relationship with customers
Required QualificationsÂ :
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Engineering, Aftermarket, OR Marketing/Sales
with over 10 years' experience;
- Master degree in with over 7 years' experience.
US Citizen or US Person
- Communicates effectively with management
- Negotiation skills and able to navigate in ambiguity
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen
- Sufficient general knowledge of aviation products and technologies, particularly engines, to be effective in program level discussions (in depth technical knowledge is an advantage but not a minimum requirement)
- Flexible, resilient and resourceful to adapt to a constantly changing and high pressure environment. Ability to work under pressure.
- Result-driven, demonstrated ability to plan and meet objectives within defined time frames
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and proactively implement effective and innovative solutions to promote new ideas and foster creative thinking
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01386224
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Remote City, Georgia US