F119 Base Engine Manager - Nellis Air Force Base, NV
Location: Remote City, Nevada US
Job Number: 11947
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01385877 Date posted 02/04/2020 City Remote City State Nevada Country United States
United States of America
PW186: Nevada Field Location Remote Location, Remote City, NV, 89119 USA The sky has no limits
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
F119 Base Engine Manager
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
P&W Military Engines F119 Field Operations is seeking a Base Engine Manager (BEM) to represent P&W at Nellis AFB, NV in the high visibility, team oriented environment of the F-22 Combined Test Force.
- Providing applicable reports as required to local customers for inspection and maintenance planning and support for F-22/F119 operations, monitor and update propulsion system configuration, initialize new components in the Integrated Management Information System (IMIS) and Comprehensive Engine Management System (CEMS), etc.
- Documenting and maintaining part/module/engine maintenance history in IMIS and CEMS, to include but not limited to inspection completion and findings, Flight Test Letter (FTL)/Time Compliance Technical Directive(TCTD), component replacements, and on-condition maintenance
- Assembling engine/module work packages, conduct propulsion system pre/post-dock meetings with internal partners prior to induction of engine/module for maintenance
- Creating, maintaining, and complying with local Work Step Instructions as required for all tasks specific to location
- The BEM will also team with other P&W on-site personnel to achieve Program, EH&S, Employee Fulfillment and ACE goals and initiatives
- Ensure engine configuration, life usage, and historical data is maintained and accurate in IMDS, CEMS and IMIS databases for F119.
- Manage F119 local TCTO program, which includes scheduling accomplishment of TCTOÂ actions and status reporting.
- Responsible for forecasting and reporting of engine/module/component inspections and time changes.
- Arrange the transportation of F119 engines for all non-deployment shipments.
- Â In addition to being responsible for the BEM duties at Nellis AFB,Â this position is expected to include occasional travel to temporary duty locations for backfill support the F119 program Â at those locations when needed
This is a 1st shift position.Â However, 2nd shift coverage will be required periodicallyÂ to support business needs.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Commensurate experience will be considered
- Prior experience with or knowledge of F119 engines or other Pratt & Whitney hardware
- Experience working with US Air Force maintenance/scheduling
- Demonstrated experience applying strong interpersonal and communication skills to lead or facilitate teams to achieve successful results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work within a team and interface with internal and external customers.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01385877
Community / Marketing Title: F119 Base Engine Manager - Nellis Air Force Base, NV
Location_formattedLocationLong: Remote City, Nevada US