Regional Growth Analyst
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11922
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01387096 Date posted 02/03/2020 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
INCLUSION POWERS INNOVATION:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
We have a rare opportunity for a Regional Growth Analyst in the Aftermarket Operations, North America & Turkey (AMO NA&T) organization at our East Hartford, CT Campus.
The Aftermarket Operations, North America & Turkey (AMO NA&T) organization is a significant piece of the overall PW Aftermarket Operations business unit supporting the PW Commercial Engines division; and represents a collection of seven repair and overhaul businesses which specialize in various types of aircraft engine part maintenance and service serving both Pratt & Whitney, and a variety of global customers.
You will collaborate with the AMO NA&T Regional Growth Leader & team in addition to the teams at all regional locations comprised of EHRO (East Hartford, CT), PSD (Springdale, AR), PWAA MRO (Lansing, MI), DARO (Dallas, TX), NBRO (North Berwick, ME), TEC (Istanbul, Turkey).
This is a key role directly influencing the long-term growth and financial health of the business, efficiency of our operations, and critical business processes.
All the facilities consist of salaried and multi-shift union and non-union employees.
- You will support development & execution of a business Growth Strategy to align and support the policy deployment goals and overall business objectives.
- Use ACE / UTC Playbook tools to drive growth across the AMO NA&T organization and performance against critical business KPIs including but not limited to:◦Return On Sales (ROS)
- Organic Growth
- Cost Reduction (Actual + Pipeline)
- Support a safety first work culture that exceeds safety performance goals and strives towards zero injuries
- Encourage technological innovation and process improvement initiatives to enhance quality, cost reduction and customer happiness
- You will demonstrate awareness of the businesses competitive position in relation to the representative market place, including macro factors and trends which influence overall business operations and execution
- Demonstrate ethical leadership and compliance
- You will support diversity initiatives and all employee survey efforts and encouraging participation in the action planning teams
- Work collaboratively with all levels of management, personnel and customers, and have key skills in project management, general business, and operational analytics
- Substantial knowledge and experience in aerospace, automotive, or industrial business
- Financial modeling and database building to support financial analysis of current & future state repair portfolio
Bachelor's degree in engineering, business required.
- Citizenship: US Citizenship is required
- A minimum of 4 years of operations, aftermarket and aerospace experience required.
- Master's degree in engineering, business and 2+ years of operations and aftermarket experience preferred.
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01387096
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Growth Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US