Lead Integrated Planner / Scheduler - CE Operations
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11885
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01384702 Date posted 01/30/2020 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions!
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
The Lead Integrated Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for overall program scope and schedule integration including the Integrated Schedule/Plan design and development for major programs within CE Operations.Â The Lead Planner/Scheduler will collaborate with operations, program management, technical and business team members to plan, create, monitor and analyze network schedules for program schedule performance and related metrics.
- Responsible for the Integrated Schedule design and development for major programs/projects.
- Collaborate with the IPMT, operations management, technical and integrated product teams to define requirements and plan, create, monitor and analyze schedule related metrics.
- Weekly maintenance (quality assurance) and reporting to support program business rhythm.
- Perform Critical Path analysis and reconciliation to program events and key milestones.
- Responsible for baseline management and control.
- Coordinate with major suppliers, partners and vendors to collect, integrate, and deliver current schedule information.
- Perform in-depth schedule reviews to identify improvements.
- Lead what-if planning and integration of risk management and mitigation.
- Provide scheduling expertise in the form of internal consulting to other programs and organizations.
- Train project teams on integrated planning processes and tools.
- Develop Operations specific standard work, and collect lessons learned for implementation into future plans.
- Lead initiatives to integrate scheduling toolsets to other enterprise tools. (Microsoft O365, Qlik, ERM)
- Drive integrated scheduling best practices into Manufacturing Readiness Level (MRL) standard work.
- Bachelorsâ€ Degree
- Bachelorsâ€ DegreeÂ and minimum 5 yearsâ€ experience with a scheduling software/Project Management Program (Primavera, SAP, MS Project, Open Plan) OR Advanced DegreeÂ and minimumÂ 3 yearsâ€ experienceÂ with a scheduling software/Project Management Program (Primavera, SAP, MS Project, Open Plan)
- US Citizenship is Â required due to Government Contracts
- Experience with project management principles and their application to complex projects
- Understanding of systems/project engineering and manufacturing engineering concepts and practices
- Familiarity with the NDIA's Planning and Scheduling Excellence Guide
- Aerospace experience a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMPÂ) certification through the Project Management Institute (PMIÂ) or similar certificate
- Takes initiative to seek understanding and improve processes
- Excellent organization, self-motivation, verbal/written communicationÂ and effective interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of risk management
- Analytical skills
- MS Office
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01384702
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Integrated Planner / Scheduler - CE Operations
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US