Technical Service Rep
Location: Remote City, Georgia US
Job Number: 11740
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01345807 Date posted 01/19/2020 City Remote City State Georgia Country United States
United States of America
PW149: Georgia Field Location Remote Location, Remote City, GA, 30336 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for. You will be part of a rare, evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of engines on the market. As part of this dynamic team, you will help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We have a rare opportunity for a hardworking 800 Shift Technical Service Rep to be based in Savanna, Georgia.
A PW800 Tech Rep is the P&WC individual on-site at Gulfstream, responsible for providing support to the OEMâ€s Technical Operations (TechOps) team. As a Tech Rep, you will be involved in all aspects of P&WC support to the assigned PW800 powered aircraft or fleets.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Lead and provide technical, logistical and commercial support for service related problems encountered in operation of the PW800 engine.
- Interface with the P&WC back-office team and the forward positioned Customer Account Managers, keeping abreast of technical issues and managing commercial aspects and relationships.
- Be the focal for all P&WC customers at Gulfstream Savannah Service Center.
- Promoting and building a strong long-lasting relationship and trust with Gulfstream Savannah Service Center and Gulfstream Technical Operations (TechOps) team
- Occasional travel for support and representation of P&WC during aircraft delivery or events
- Shift work will be required including days, evenings with on call support for nights and holidays.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical field or similar
- 7+ years' experience with Powerplant and aircraft integration of systems, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- with 5 years on gas turbine engine,
- and 2 years on Aircraft or aircraft systems and Line & Intermediate maintenance on gas turbine engines.
- US Person
- A&P Certification is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to craft clear communication
- Ethical and supportive.
- Ability to make presentations to specialized groups at all levels of the operatorâ€s organization.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strategic mindset and ability to exercise influential leadership.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ability to work with little supervision.
- Customer focused mindset.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01345807
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Service Rep
Location_formattedLocationLong: Remote City, Georgia US