Commercial Accounts, Sales and Service Specialist
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11692
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01377594 Date posted 12/23/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, youâ€ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to shape the future of aviation.
Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team, youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
A phenomenal opportunity exists to join us in the role of a Sales and Service Specialist r at our East Hartford, CT Campus.
CTRP (Connecticut Rotating Parts) is a repair business that specializes in the repair and overhaul of engine components including rotating parts, major cases, combustors, stators, vane clusters, honeycomb shroud segments and fan blades. It serves Pratt & Whitney as an internal supplier, and it serves a variety of global external customers as well.
We need someone that can develop strong working relationships with customers and has the ability to deliver good or bad news in a manner that is well-received. Further, you should be comfortable delivering periodic business reviews with customers.
As a CTRP Sales and Service Specialist Representative, you will perform as the focal point between CTRP Operations and the customer to ensure timely response to all inquiries. This position will reports to the CTRP Customer Service Manager.
- Interact with operations, finance, materials and internal engine centers to ensure the customerâ€s part value is optimized and turn time is within contract.
- Improve customer happiness scores through timely and accurate customer interactions as well as outstanding service.
- Supporting Market Feedback Analysis (MFA) activities for assigned customers.
- Working with sales to project shop visits and support production scheduling, pricing and future business.
- Supporting shipping and transportation activities for all material coming in and out of the plant and coordinating with the operations support organization to ensure customer delivery requirements are met.
- Coordinate with sales/marketing to ensure quotes are received by the customer in a timely manner.
- Distribute status reports to assigned customers on a daily and/or weekly basis and provide commitments to customers for delivery and program support.
- Understanding of ITAR, EAR, and other applicable laws and regulations governing international trade. You will also complete export Jurisdiction/Classification training and serve as a part-time Jurisdiction and Classification ITC focal.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- U.S. Citizenship required due to government contracts.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a business-to-business client facing role within a manufacturing environment.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Supply Chain or Finance preferred.
- You've completed a graduate degree or MBA program.
- You have 6 or more yearsâ€ experience in International Customer Service, Account Management, Operations, Business Development or Engineering within an Aerospace Manufacturing or MRO Repair Station facility.
- Deep understanding of manufacturing process life-cycle
- You are an expert communicator that can collaborate and communicate with individuals across all levels of an organization
Pratt & Whitney is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01377594
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial Accounts, Sales and Service Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US