Manufacturing Engineer CSMC
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11653
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01376701 Date posted 12/20/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a hardworking 1st shift Manufacturing Engineer to be based in Middletown, CT for the Compression Systems Module Center (CSMC)!
The sky has no limits.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Job summary -
- Process ownership for various manufacturing processes
- Part family responsibility
- Ownership of cost reduction and process improvement initiatives
- New product and process development
- Strategic and EHS projects
- Design and producibility reviews
- Field support/repair development
- Interaction with program office and customer support representatives
- Daily production support. Additional responsibilities may include representing CSMC for special events/initiatives
Basic Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years in manufacturing engineering and/or operations.
- US Citizenship due to government contracts
Preferred Qualifications -
- Manufacturing environment exposure
- Aerospace industry experience
- Experience with CAPP, Solumina, SAP, and Unigraphics
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01376701
Community / Marketing Title: Manufacturing Engineer CSMC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US