Quality Systems Auditor
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11566
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01376333 Date posted 12/13/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for!
Hot Section Module Center is looking for an ambitious and upbeat Quality Systems Auditor to lead and conduct quality system, engineering, value stream, process, and product audits.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the development of the annual audit schedule
- Support 3rd party and supplier audits as required
- Maintain audit records and manage/track/follow up on associated corrective action
- Participate in the development and review of root cause and corrective action for non-conformances
- Collect and analyze process data, transform into meaningful information shared with senior management as required
- Interact and communicate with various groups and levels of management
- Bachelorâ€s Degree and 5+ years of experience working with quality processes or as an inspector in a manufacturing environment OR Masterâ€s Degree and 3+ years of experience working with quality processes or as an inspector in a manufacturing environment
- US citizenship required due to government contracts
- Lead auditor PW training and AS9100B Certification preferred
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities
- High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement
- Results focused work ethic to problem solve in a timely manner
- Microsoft suite experience
- Experience and the ability to present to senior level management
- High level of customer focus, business judgment, flexibility, collaboration and communication skills
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do and that is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01376333
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Systems Auditor
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US