CSIPT/Fleet Readiness Logistic Project Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11398
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01372716 Date posted 12/04/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
As part of the F135 Sustainment Organization executing Performance Based Logistics Contracts, The Fleet Readiness Team is responsible for ensuring F-35 fleet supportability of the propulsion system with around the clock support and Integration with all disciplines of the F135 value stream.Â
- Manages the CSIPT forum to ensure that contract, customer and program technical and logistics requirements are in place and executed in a manner to ensure safety of flight and cost effective Fleet Readiness for the life cycle of the weapon system.
- SupportÂ the F135 Fleet Management Center operations through daily management, status, and closure of fleet issues driving down fleet readiness metrics to meet F135 Sustainment Objectives.
- Responsible for bringing together/managing the various disciplines required to ensure customer support logistics matters are addressed.
- Manages a quorum of core membership must be represented in order to develop integrated and effective solutions
- The CSIPT lead will track the top Sustainment issues, assign issue owners, and prioritize those issues based on program impact.Â
- The CSIPT lead will ratify issue ownership and prioritization with the leadership of each Sustainment functional group
- Manage the F135 program by ensuring full integration of teams intoÂ designing, coordinating, and integrating Fleet Management Campaigns for emerging fleet issues.
- Executes Fleet Management Campaigns/Emerging issues with internal and external customers as required to support Fleet Readiness.
- Develops/submits any appropriate campaign fleet management plans/documentation to internal and external customers.
- Support current Fleet Management Campaigns with internal and external customers to ensure TCTD execution within compliance requirements.
- Supports Fleet Readiness support of proposed engineering changes with review and impacts to the fleet and depot for all proposed changes.
- Support Fleet Metrics Analyst with supporting data for daily fleet drivers to Non- Mission Capable rate adjudication.
- Work closely with Maintenance Management team to ensure priority of repairs is understood for both immediate and future requirements and trending.
- Coordinate process execution with several functional departments across the value stream including customer service engineering, global service engineering, support equipment operations, operational bases, material management, and engine management.
- The F135 Fleet Readiness supports and presents in the following forums: Monthly Program Reviews, ISMT, SUIPT, IPMT, SIPT, IPT meetings.
Bachelors degree in engineering, logistics, management or similar discipline is required.
7+ Years of experience in fleet management, readiness, and/or support is required.
Must be a US Citizen due to government contracts.
Proficiency in fleet management processes
Self-starting, motivated, able to manage projects through to completion
Excellent presentation skills to interface with internal and external program management
Strong leadership skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01372716
Community / Marketing Title: CSIPT/Fleet Readiness Logistic Project Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US