Fleet Readiness Integration F135 Program Pratt & Whitney
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11394
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01372714 Date posted 12/04/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
As part of the F135 Sustainment Organization executing Performance Based Logistics Contracts, The Fleet Readiness Team is responsible for ensuring F-35 fleet supportability of the propulsion system with around the clock support and Integration with all disciplines of the F135 value stream:
- Coordinate process execution with several functional departments across the value stream including customer service engineering, global service engineering, support equipment operations, operational bases, material management, and engine management.
- Develop/Manage Fleet Management Plans in support operations through daily management, status, and closure of fleet issues.
- SIPT Preparation & Action Items to manage fleet campaigns with internal and external customers to ensure FMP/TCTD execution within compliance requirements.
- Sustainment operational analysis services in support customer requirements and deployment management.
- Emerging Issue Management & Control of Fleet Management Plan designs, coordinating, and team integration
- Provide Engineering Change and Engineering Change Proposal Fleet Management Plans and associated documentation
- Provide TCTD management and customer integration for incorporation/status
- Prioritize validated requirements, resources, and schedules across a diverse team
- Support Production Asset Inspection Requirements input and review
- Reliability Centered Maintenance analysis, development and management to drive down fleet readiness metrics and enhance customer support.
- Support the F135 program by designing, coordinating, and integrating Fleet Management Campaigns for emerging fleet issues.
- Support proposed engineering changes with review and impacts to the fleet and depot for all proposed changes.
- Support Fleet Asset Management functions to quickly and accurately define suitable module and engine replacements and coordinate movement with Fleet Logistics Specialists.
- Support Fleet Metrics Analyst with supporting data for daily fleet drivers to Non- Mission Capable rate adjudication.
- Work closely with Maintenance Management team to ensure priority of repairs is understood for both immediate and future requirements and trending.
- Support the critical CSIPT (Customer Support Integrated Product Team) forum for communication of fleet issues with internal and external customers.
- Support the ISMT (Integrated Sustainment Management Team) for communication of critical sustainment issues to F135 Sustainment Leadership.
- The F135 Fleet Readiness supports and presents in the following forums: Monthly Program Reviews, Weekly CSIPT (Internal and External), SUIPT, ISMT, IPMT, SIPT, IPT meetings.
Bachelors degree in engineering, logistics, management or similar discipline is required.
7+ Years of experience in fleet management, readiness, and/or support is required.
Must be a US Citizen due to government contracts.
Proficiency in fleet management processes
Self-starting, motivated, able to manage projects through to completion
Excellent presentation skills to interface with internal and external program management
Strong leadership skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01372714
Community / Marketing Title: Fleet Readiness Integration F135 Program Pratt & Whitney
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US