F135 Support Equipment Fleet Specialist
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11369
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01371700 Date posted 12/02/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
The F135 Support Equipment (SE) Fleet Management team in MCS&S is responsible for the management of support equipment assets.Â Activities of the team include warehousing, equipment movement, government property tracking, Rolls-Royce SE coordination, resolving daily field issues and the management and creation of various support equipment lists and information for customer use.
Daily interface with external customers, SE purchasing, SE project engineers, field service engineers, customer support engineers, logistic program management and suppliers is common.
The SE Support Specialist will be responsible for accomplishing the following tasks:
- Process â€Newâ€ incoming orders for design, build and service requests.
- Process Repair, Upgrade, and Spare Details service requests
- Resolve Fleet Management related issues from customers
- Coordinate base stand up shipments from East Hartford Warehouses
- Assist in base stand up and receipt/acceptance of SE at locations
- Coordinate Tool movement for customer use (Spares, loans).
- Prepare export documentation and coordinate international shipments
- Update SAP Equipment Records and generate DD1149â€s for Govâ€t owned shipments.
- Support Govâ€t Property related requests (Audits, Cycle Counting, Verifying locations of assets).
- Support Rolls Royce equipment including incoming & outgoing shipments, labeling equipment and inventorying.
- Generate UID & USG labeling for shipments ship to suppliers or customers.
- Update data in SAP, MXI, LSEMS, and F135 SE database
- Perform F35 program ALIS transactions in SAP and resolve ALIS messaging issues
- Answer MERLIN questions and Action Requests from the field
A bachelorâ€s degree in business, engineering, supply chain, or similar field is required.
3+ years of experience in logistics, supply chain, or similar fleet/equipment management role
US citizenship is required due to government contracts.
Prior experience with military engine support, including use of MERLIN, SAP, and/or ALIS systems
Knowledge of government contracts and supporting military customers
Able to keep up with a rapidly changing business, solve problems, and see projects through to completion.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01371700
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Support Equipment Fleet Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US