Sr. Associate, Industrial Engineer P2
Location: North Berwick, Maine US
Job Number: 11358
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01372261 Date posted 12/02/2019 City North Berwick State Maine Country United States
United States of America
PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a hardworking Sr. Associate Industrial Engineer in North Berwick, Maine.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team, youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
- Study product requirements and determine capital equipment and labor staffing to meet requirements
- Conduct machine capacity analysis and identify/manage improvement initiatives to increase efficiency (OEE)
- Develop methods to increase productivity, maximize efficiency and manage human capital more effectively
- Recommend capital investment strategy to meet product delivery and cost targets
- Evaluate the effects of schedule and product design changes
- Design layouts of equipment and workspace and improving process flow
- Participating in and leading Kaizen events
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of experience in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing or Operations.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts
- Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Management
- Ability to prioritize many details into a broad view of the total organization
- Ability to work effectively with other engineers, technicians, operators, and management
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Experience in various computer software and administrative abilities
- Data mining & manipulation experience with Excel, VBA, SQL, other methods
- Understanding of capital acquisition process â€" knowledge or background preferred
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and project management skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of product manufacturing / process technologies
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal direction
- Strong computer skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01372261
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Associate, Industrial Engineer P2
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Berwick, Maine US