Quality Execution Systems Project Leader
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11264
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01368637 Date posted 11/20/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for!
We are looking for a dynamic Quality Execution Systems Project Leader in East Hartford, CT to develop, design and deploy on-line quality manufacturing execution systems, including SAP and Solumina G7. This position will support the execution of P&W Quality Information Technology waterline projects, specifically the development of the QN Collaboration Hub.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gather requirements from a broad customer base including Mod Centers, Operations Quality, Supplier Quality and others
- Deliverables include providing technical analysis for existing and new Quality Assurance software
- Organizing and documenting the requirements for functional development and ensuring the requirements are incorporated into the delivered solutions
- During phase releases, you will develop, prepare and execute unit test plans, train customers and provide go-live support to ensure project success
- Will deliver executive reviews of project status
- Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of experience in engineering, manufacturing, quality, and/or aerospace OR Master's Degree and 5+ years of experience in engineering, manufacturing, quality, and/or aerospace
- 5+ years of experience with Solumina and/or SAP
- Superior Interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- High degree of computer literacy
- Detail oriented, data driven, and excellent decision making skills
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities
- High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement
- Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do and that is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01368637
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Execution Systems Project Leader
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US