Government Property Management Lead
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11259
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01371277 Date posted 11/20/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
We have an incredible and rare opportunity for a Government Property Management Lead in E. Hartford. You will provide support to Customer Property Administration, internal organizations, Pratt & Whitney subcontractors, and US Government/external customers.
- Your primary function is to ensure company compliance with internal procedures, contractual and regulatory requirements as they relate to Government and Customer owned property
- You will develop and implement annual subcontractor surveillance plan
- Initiate and track annual subcontractor certifications
- Perform on-site audits in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations Guidelines
- Obtain & track subcontractor corrective actions. Ensure corrective action effectiveness is validated
- Oversee conduent personnel in reviewing returned certifications. Ensure excess/obsolete tooling is disposed and any lost or damaged tooling is accurately reported
- Perform subcontractor training during site visits
- Implement audit processes and guidelines to assure compliance utilizing industry leading practices and standards.
- Coordinate Government audit activity pertaining to inquiries and reviews of P&W suppliers
- Review records for contracts beyond period of performance
- Initiate closeout actions for residual property
- Distribute closeout certifications as required
- Provide subject matter expert support in the absence of the Government Property Manager. Provide organizational training as required.
- Act as organizational collaborate with the US Government on critical issues
- Work completely independently in obtaining resolutions to property management issues and deficiencies
- Perform analytics and initiate tasks to actively address government property system issues
10% travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Management or related field and 7+years of operations, Materials, or Government Property Administration experience OR 5+ years of operations, Materials, or Government Property Administration experience with a Master's degree
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to Government contracts
- NPMA certifications preferred
- Sound working knowledge of Federal Acquisition regulations with emphasis on clause 52.245-1.
- Knowledge of P&W operating systems including SAP & AssetSmart
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- ACE Associate
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and ability to effectively interact at all levels within the organization and external customers
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01371277
Community / Marketing Title: Government Property Management Lead
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US