Senior Associate - Data Science & Analytics
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11254
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01369849 Date posted 11/19/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
At Pratt & Whitney, we believe flight is an engine for human progress. An instrument to rise above boundaries, connect people, grow economies and protect the world. So, together with our partners, we work with an explorer's heart and a perfectionist's grit to advance it.
The magnitude of flight both humbles and motivates us. It demands vision and relentless attention to detail. It requires dependable teams that deliver the highest quality products and services. And, empowered people willing to do the right thing in the best interest of our customers.
If you would like to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation and skills to incorporate new ideas into practice, this may be an opportunity for you.
As a senior business data analyst you will do, shape, and lead by example in a hands-on way collaborating with a team of Data Analysts. You will be involved in owning and supporting various data to insight to business action aspects of Pratt & Whitney's Digital Technology - Enterprise Analytics team scope.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Integrate data into composites for insight to decision action Develop and manage information links, data, models, and interactive visual analytical dashboards
- Derive, document, and communicate analytical business insight from data
- Query ERP systems and database platforms such as Oracle, and Hadoop
- Develop, validate, and maintain analytical algorithms
- Create process flow maps and document standard work
- Develop and maintain simulation models
- Coordinate data collection and processing for enterprise analytics products development
- Communicate analytical results to stakeholders
- BA/BS degree
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience creating a process flow maps and document standard work
- Experience developing and maintaining simulation models
- Coordinating data collection and processing for enterprise analytics products development.
- Experience Communicating analytical results to stakeholders
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01369849
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate - Data Science & Analytics
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US