F135 Sustainment Performance Based Logistics Program Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11247
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01369523 Date posted 11/19/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA The sky has no limits
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
We have a rare opportunity at our East Hartford, CT location.
F135 SustainmentÂ Performance Based LogisticÂ Program Manager
The F135 Sustainment Program provides logistic products and services to the worldwide F135 propulsion fleet including Support Equipment, Joint Technical Data, Repair Development, Engineering Technical Services, Training Services, Fleet Operations, Supply Chain Management, Maintenance Services, Site/Depot Activation, and Fleet Management Services. The F135 Logistic Program Management (LPM) team is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as the Sustainment Site and Depot Program Manager. This position will be responsible for managing cost, schedule and technical aspects of F135 Sustainment/Site and Depot Activation contracts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Making decisions as the Level 1 Program Manager for sustainment on active performance based logistic (PBL) contracts.
- Responsible for cost, schedule and performance for allÂ PBL contract line items (CLINs)
- Briefing customers in Monthly Program Review (MPR) addressing cost and schedule forecast, cost and schedule risks, and corrective action status
- Briefing F135 Program Executives on cost and schedule issues and corrective actions in Monthly Business Reviews (MBR)
- You will monitor Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) status and milestone completion
- Monitor Completion Execution Indices (CEI) and Baseline Execution Indices (BEI) metrics and drivers
- Review and disposition program cost and schedule risks/opportunities
- Review and disposition of all Baseline Change Requests (BCRs) for initial baseline work, new work, schedule adjustments, and re-plans
- You will also work in close coordination with key IPMT members, including the Program Management Office (PMO), Program Finance Services, Earned Value Management Services, and the customer in order successfully execute the contract requirements and maintain communication across the program management team
- Participate inÂ Risk Management Process.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, logistics, or business management is required for this position
- 8+ years of experience in logistics support and program management of government compliance contracts
- 5+ in-depth knowledge of earned value management, risk management, and integrated master scheduling
- You will have the ability to qualify for a secret clearance
- An advanced degree in engineering, logistics, business management, or a related field.
- Experience with and knowledge of military customers, propulsion system sustainment, and government contracting
- We want you to have demonstrated through experience the core competencies essential to success in this position: 1) Proven strong leadership skills, 2) Demonstrated self-initiative, 3) Focus on results, 4) Follow through with commitments, and with a 5) Customer focus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01369523
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Sustainment Performance Based Logistics Program Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US