Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11237
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01366336 Date posted 11/18/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The Program Supervisor manages the participants of the Quality CCSU Scholar Program (size 10-12), and is responsible to identify strong learning assignments to enable competency development.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Works with CCSU to interview identified potential scholars and work with Program manager and Executive Champion to identify and invite incoming scholars.
- Work with grads to help them identify full time positions.
- Manage all the administrative activities for that group, time and attendance, approvals for expense reports, ID requests and approvals, etc.
- Conducts performance connect meetings with the scholars.
- Works with supervisors to ensure assignments are providing a learning environment and opportunities.
- Responsible to manager the CCSU donation approval process and tuition payments.
- Execute the CCSU Breakfast event each spring to welcome new scholars.
- Participate with rotational programs onboarding.
- Arrange training locations and schedules.
- Participate in the QED onboarding training.
- Answer HR questions for all Quality rotational participants (CCSU, QED and Summer Interns).
- Recruit on campus and at diversity conferences for both summer interns and QEDs, conducts phone screening calls, interviews at local SuperDay interview events.
- Collaborate on the selection process with the Associate Director.
- Communicate with interns / Intern Conversions to stay in touch from job accept to start date.
- Use social media to connect interns prior to start date (housing, etc.)
- Provide support of the QED Empowerment Teams.
- Works with all rotational program members to prepare them for executive presentation close out.
- Assist with coordination of Green Belt Check-in meetings with the MBBs and QEDs.
- Assist with planning of the QED graduation and other events.
- Work with talent team and university relations team to establish process improvements for recruiting and onboarding.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of operations and/or business experience
- Organization and Planning skills
- Self-starter with passion for developing others
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Business exposure to Human Resources
- Green Belt Certification
- Experience coaching and or mentoring
- Past experience with rotational programs
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01366336
Community / Marketing Title: Program Supervisor
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US