Sr. Associate, Materials/Planning SIOP
Location: Columbus, Georgia US
Job Number: 11222
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01368270 Date posted 11/15/2019 City Columbus State Georgia Country United States
United States of America
PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
At Pratt & Whitney, the sky is the limit!
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
We are actively hiring for a Sr. Associate, Materials/Planning SIOP!
Pratt & Whitney's Integrated Business Planning (IBP) organization established to assess the demand and output capacity of the entire P&W operations and supply chain network.
Major functions of the IBP organization are Materials Planning, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Inventory Management and Risk Management.
The Supply Planning team is looking for an analytical, goal oriented individual to execute materials planning processes within the Columbus Forge Team.
The successful candidate is customer-focused and motivated to work in a dynamic and highly interactive work environment that connects the P&W value stream. The Materials Planning Specialist is a key role within the Value Stream and IBP organization that maintains systems to ensure schedule accuracy and enable schedule stability.
- Execute Materials processes supporting Supplier Delivery and Scheduling as well as Inventory control including:
- Schedule management
- Inventory management
- Supplier inventory management
- Inventory input control
- Supplier pull signals
- Lead time management
- Ship horizon reviews
- Inventory buffering
- Engineering change incorporation
- Implement sourcing strategy into the schedule
- Execute the Plan for Every Part (PFEP) (system planning parameters, physical part parameters, delivery expectations, supplier integration) and adherence to material replenishment expectations, including existing MMAS & IBP policies and procedures.
- Support annual MMAS audits; ensure monthly compliance requirements.
- Co-lead, or support various strategic initiatives associated with material planning processes & systems.
Bachelor's degree required
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years' experience in materials/supply planning
- 2 + years' experience with Microsoft office suite
- 3 + years' experience with SAP
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently with the value stream teams.
- Must demonstrate good analytical, organizational, and communication skills; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; SAP experience and APICS certification preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01368270
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Associate, Materials/Planning SIOP
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbus, Georgia US