CE - GTF After Market Supply Chain Co-op
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11221
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01369580 Date posted 11/15/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corporation, is a leader in the manufacturing of military and commercial jet engines. At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow's solutions. We are helping build a dependable future of aviation; one that allows you a full of career opportunities and the chance to use your talents and grow in a variety of ways alongside a team of dedicated individuals.
Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
The Aftermarket Supply Chain is seeking a co-op to support in various analysis and reporting tasks associated with strategic sourcing, supplier performance, and tactical procurement activities. Assignment will be from January 2020 to June 2020.
GTF Aftermarket Supply Chain. Oversees Sourcing, Program Technical Management, DAT Support, and T&M Management across all GTF platforms.
Key projects & responsibilities:
- Support sourcing process (RFQ to Award)
- Supplier Performance is associated with the data analysis of turnaround time and on time delivery metrics output from the new One Aero ERM Module, and developing a standard metrics packages which clearly reports our supplier delivery performance
- Support DSP onboarding initiatives
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts
- You are a Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Student pursuing their Masters preferred
- Fields of study are: Business Administration, Supply Chain or a related field, is required. Pending MBA or a Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management/Administration or Finance is preferred
- You are graduating between: June 2020 or December 2020
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- 1 year required in procurement or previous internship/co-op
- SAP experience
- Proficient with Microsoft tools
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01369580
Community / Marketing Title: CE - GTF After Market Supply Chain Co-op
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US