F135 Sustainment Digital Integration Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11220
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01369226 Date posted 11/15/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you!
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
If you would like to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to incorporate new ideas into practice, this may be your opportunity.
ALIS Dependent Systems Design , Testing, and Deployment Lead
- Provide continuous support to the F135 Sustainment value stream and communicate ALIS dependent system upgrades and P&W deployments
- Manage requirements to software solutions - project management, ACE processes
- Establish funding criteria for SOW generation alongside IT/DT partners to inlcude CAM interactions and IT Waterline interactions to support software solutions to the field and the program
- Coordinate and Manage ICD review, Requirements gathering across all business owners ALIS dependent systems value streams ( DT,DT&A, FDM, SE, SCM etc.)
- Manage ALIS dependent system deployments through the use of collaborative project plans, testing , integration and enterprise testing
- This will include leading the integration across F135 Sustainment to support ALIS Dependent system testing when new
- Generate and report metrics of testing, PTRs/ Defects and their burn down
- Working both PBL and LRIS budgets to meet criteria of the contract and demands of the customer
- Coordinating with IT/DT Waterline support to seek funding for sustainment projects - ISMT/IPMT presentations as needed
- Provide guidance to IT as it pertains to utilization and delegation of the environments for program use
- ALIS Version Development/Staging testing
- Provide guidance multiple organizations on environments in use for which function and general availability
- Develop and document standard work for Environmental usage and updating by our eOutsourcing Vendors and internal IT/DT partners
Bachelor degree in a technical field is required.
- 7+ years' experience software engineering and participating in the full software development lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience with an advanced degree
- Expertise in managing agile or lean development methodologies such as Scrum, SAFe, and/or Six Sigma
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance
- Be able to lead projects across a matrixed organization
- Experience with interfacing with enterprise data/ETL and/or data integration platforms
- Development, deployment, and/or support of full-stack/MVC and/or micro/webservices software projects.
- Experience with cloud, devops and/or containerization technologies.
- Experience with aftermarket customer support, operations, MRO&U and/or Logistics operations in a heavy manufacturing industry.
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and capable of independent work and learning, be able to identify and assess business needs
- Able to think logically and analytically based on first principles in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communications skills and expertise in conveying technical information clearly.
- Able to define business cases and present to management in pursuit of funding and resources.
- Strong project management skills.
- Focus on customer service and support.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01369226
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Sustainment Digital Integration Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US