Materials Control Lab Quality Team Leader
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11189
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01351778 Date posted 11/13/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The Quality & Process Engineering (Q&PE) organization is looking for a highly motivated and skilled leader for the Materials Control Lab (MCL) Quality Team Leader position.Â The Q&PE organization is responsible for numerous product quality disciplines that support P&W internal shops and the supply base.Â The MCL Quality Team Leader provides strategic leadership, operations customer interface, laboratory capital equipment planning, factory integration, best practice sharing and standard work development to all P&W Material Control Laboratories. Â This role will also provide opportunities to lead Q&PE and cross Quality special initiatives.
The qualified candidate must possess excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills as this position involves a high degree of executive exposure on a regular basis.
If you are an organizational leader looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to create the future, this position may be just what you are looking for.
- Bachelorâ€s Degree
- 7+ years Aerospace, Manufacturing, Quality or Engineering
- An understanding of P&W Quality Procedures, Engineering Source Approval and aerospace material processing
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management and external customers (DCMA, FAA)
- Ability to lead projects, develop and mentor other leaders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to facilitate, lead and motivate multi-disciplined teams
- Knowledge and experience with root cause and process control tools
- Experience in using ACE tools to make process improvements
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft suite desired
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01351778
Community / Marketing Title: Materials Control Lab Quality Team Leader
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US